The year of 2015 has arrived and so has Winter. To survive the freezing cold and gusts of wind, it is important to constantly moisturize your skin. Even though everyone has a busy life, I am guilty of forgetting to moisturize.
Flexitol Hand Balm helps soothe itchy, irritated skin to protect damaging that cause excessive moisture loss. It provides symptomatic relief from scaly skin, winter itch, ichthyosis, hand psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis.
It absorbs quickly into your skin to leave your hands soft-to-the touch and protected with a pleasant aroma. It is fast acting that shows visible results in 3 days. It is highly recommended for frequent hand washers such as medical community, child care workers, factory workers, food industry workers, and beauty profession.
- 10% Urea in a rich moisturizing base to increase degree of hydration in the skin for very dry hands
- Vitamin E to help replenish your skin and help condition the skin from free radical damage
- Wear gloves when going outside, especially when shoveling
- Apply hand balm before you go to bed so that it will absorb overnight
- Wash your hands regularly to avoid the spread of germs
- Avoid using heavily scented soaps which contains additives that strip fats from your skin, instead use a gentle cleanser
- Avoid itchy clothing because it can create an itchy feeling in your body
- Avoid long, hot showers and baths because it can wash away the natural oils that protect your skin, instead use lukewarm water
- Don’t overuse because a little goes a long way with the rich and gentle formula
- Apply to other areas of the body such as arms, legs, elbows, and back
Sometimes your hands are dirty that even Ryan Gosling doesn`t want to shake, watch the video to see… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YnNC38SPJ4
Be sure to keep your hands moisturized so that everyone wants to shake and hold your soft hands!
Flexitol Hand Balm (56 g) can be purchased at the following retailers: